Je Terry Elementary School
- Je Terry Elementary School's student population of 137 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||137 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Je Terry Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AL)|
|Overall School Rank||#452 out of 1,264 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Dallas County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Plantersville Dallas Co High School Grades: 9-12 | 503 students
335 5th Ave
Plantersville, AL 36758
(334)366-2232 0.7 9-12 503
- Selma Valley Grande Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 463 students
2765 Dallas County Road 81
Selma, AL 36701
(334)872-7661 11.0 PK-6 463
- Maplesville Maplesville High School Grades: K-12 | 434 students
1256 Al Highway 139
Maplesville, AL 36750
(334)366-2991 11.1 K-12 434
- Billingsley Billingsley High School Grades: K-12 | 649 students
2446 County Road 77
Billingsley, AL 36006
(205)755-1629 13.0 K-12 649
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.