- The student population of 825 students has grown by 13% over five years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has grown by 28% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-12|
|Total Students||825 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.43 is more than the state average of 0.32. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Chilton County School District's student population of 7,620 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 69% has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $8,203 in this district is less than the state average of $9,717. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $7,947 is less than the state average of $9,955. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Chilton County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||7,620||2,879|
|District Total Revenue||$63 MM||$28 MM|
|District Spending||$61 MM||$29 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,203||$9,717|
|District Spending / Student||$7,947||$9,955|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JemisonJemison Middle SchoolGrades: 5-7 | 542 students
25125 Us Highway 31
Jemison, AL 35085
JemisonJemison Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-4 | 915 students
1495 County Road 44
Jemison, AL 35085
ThorsbyThorsby High SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 712 students
54 Opportunity Dr
Thorsby, AL 35171
CaleraCalera Intermediate SchoolGrades: 3-5 | 627 students
8454 Highway 31 South
Calera, AL 35040
MaplesvilleIsabella High SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 646 students
11338 County Road 15
Maplesville, AL 36750