John L Edwards Primary School
- John L Edwards Primary School's student population of 468 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||468 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- John L Edwards Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||HUDSON CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hudson Montgomery C Smith Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 434 students
102 Harry Howard Ave
Hudson, NY 12534
(518)828-4650 0.6 3-5 434
- Hudson Hudson High School Grades: 9-12 | 508 students
215 Harry Howard Ave
Hudson, NY 12534
(518)828-4132 1.0 9-12 508
- Athens Edward J Arthur Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 207 students
51 3rd St
Athens, NY 12015
(518)731-1750 1.6 K-4 207
- Claverack Columbia Secure Center For Girls Grades: 8-12 | 9 students
419 Spook Rock Rd
Claverack, NY 12513
(518)851-3211 3.0 8-12 9
- Catskill Catskill Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 356 students
345 W Main St
Catskill, NY 12414
(518)943-5665 4.6 6-8 356
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.