Jordan High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 2,240 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 22:1
- Minority Enrollment: 98%
- Graduation Rate: 86% (Top 50% in CA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 10% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 25% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Jordan High School?
The graduation rate of Jordan High School is 86%, which is higher than the California state average of 84%.
How many students attend Jordan High School?
2,240 students attend Jordan High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
76% of Jordan High School students are Hispanic, 14% of students are Black, 5% of students are Asian, 2% of students are White, 2% of students are Hawaiian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Jordan High School?
Jordan High School has a student ration of 22:1, which is equal to the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Jordan High School offer ?
Jordan High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review Jordan High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities