Kawana Springs Elementary School
- Kawana Springs Elementary School's student population of 355 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has declined by 21% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||355 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kawana Springs Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9,584 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#5695 out of 9584 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bellevue Union School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Rosa Brook Hill Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 460 students
1850 Vallejo St.
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
(707)522-3120 1.2 K-6 460
- Santa Rosa Luther Burbank Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 336 students
203 S. A St.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707)522-3140 1.3 K-6 336
- Santa Rosa Roseland Charter Grades: K-12 | 1452 students
1691 Burbank Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
(707)545-0102 1.4 K-12 1452
- Santa Rosa Santa Rosa French-american Charter (srfacs) Grades: K-6 | 475 students
1350 Sonoma Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95405
(707)522-3161 1.4 K-6 475
- Santa Rosa Taylor Mountain Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 488 students
1210 E. Bellevue Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95407
(707)542-3671 1.4 K-6 488
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.