Kenton Elementary School
- Kenton Elementary School's student population of 101 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 50% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kenton Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 25:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Gibson Co Sp Dist School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rutherford Rutherford Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 265 students
108 West Knox St
Rutherford, TN 38369
(731)665-6180 6.1 K-8 265
- Trimble Trimble Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 171 students
256 College St
Trimble, TN 38259
(731)297-5512 9.4 PK-5 171
- Dyer Dyer Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 451 students
322 East College St
Dyer, TN 38330
(731)692-2444 10.0 PK-8 451
- Yorkville Yorkville Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 148 students
56 Nebo - Yorkville Rd
Yorkville, TN 38389
(731)643-6598 10.1 PK-8 148
- Sharon Sharon School Grades: PK-8 | 217 students
254 North Woodlawn Dr
Sharon, TN 38255
(731)456-2672 10.9 PK-8 217
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.