Komarek Elementary School
- Komarek Elementary School's student population of 544 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||544 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Komarek Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1328 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Komarek SD 94 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Grange Park Brook Park Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 763 students
1214 Raymond Ave
La Grange Park, IL 60526
(708)354-3740 0.8 K-5 763
- Broadview Lindop Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 408 students
2400 S 18th Ave
Broadview, IL 60155
(708)345-3110 1.1 PK-8 408
- Brookfield Hollywood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 192 students
3423 Hollywood Ave
Brookfield, IL 60513
(708)485-7630 1.3 PK-5 192
- Riverside A F Ames Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 349 students
86 Southcote Rd
Riverside, IL 60546
(708)447-0759 1.5 K-5 349
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.