Lakeview Elementary School
- Lakeview Elementary School's student population of 444 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||444 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lakeview Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1545 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Robbinsdale Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Prodeo Academy Grades: PK-8 | 277 students
1555 40th Avenue Ne
Minneapolis, MN 55421
(763)205-9950 0.8 PK-8 277
- Minneapolis Early Childhood Special Education Grades: PK-K | 228 students
8301 47th Avenue N
Minneapolis, MN 55428
(763)504-4160 1.0 PK-K 228
- Minneapolis Loring Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 381 students
2600 44th Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55412
(612)668-2060 1.0 PK-5 381
- Minneapolis Noble Academy Grades: K-8 | 842 students
9477 Decatur Drive North
Minneapolis, MN 55445
(763)592-7706 1.1 K-8 842
- Minneapolis Robbinsdale Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1238 students
3730 Toledo Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55422
(763)504-4800 1.1 6-8 1238
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.