Lakewood High School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 562 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Graduation Rate: 90-94% (Top 30% in OH)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
25-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 50% OH state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 57% OH state average).
What is the graduation rate of Lakewood High School?
The graduation rate of Lakewood High School is 90-94%, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 84%.
How many students attend Lakewood High School?
562 students attend Lakewood High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
93% of Lakewood High School students are White, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Hispanic, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lakewood High School?
Lakewood High School has a student ration of 17:1, which is equal to the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Lakewood High School offer ?
Lakewood High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
What school district is Lakewood High School part of?
Lakewood High School is part of Lakewood Local School District.
Review Lakewood High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities