Lancaster Alternative And Virtual Academies
- Lancaster Alternative And Virtual Academies's student population of 68 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 60% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-8|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lancaster Alternative And Virtual Academies's student:teacher ratio of 34:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#9361 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lancaster Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Early Childhood Education Grades: M
808 W. Ave. J
Lancaster, CA 93534
(661)723-0351 0.1 M n/a
- San Bernardino Alta Vista South Public Charter Grades: K-12 | 592 students
689 W. Second St.
San Bernardino, CA 92410
(909)695-9028 0.2 K-12 592
- Lancaster Life Source International Charter Grades: K-8 | 431 students
44339 Beech Ave.
Lancaster, CA 93534
(661)579-2970 0.2 K-8 431
- La Crescenta Los Angeles County Online High School Grades: 9-12 | 201 students
2600 Foothill Blvd. #301
La Crescenta, CA 91214
(800)985-0770 0.5 9-12 201
- Lancaster Ilead Lancaster Charter Grades: K-8 | 673 students
254 E. Ave. K-4
Lancaster, CA 93535
(661)722-4287 0.6 K-8 673
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.