Learning Connection Middle School
- Learning Connection Middle School's student population of 31 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Learning Connection Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Keokuk Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Garwin Gmg Secondary School Grades: 7-12 | 235 students
306 Park Street
Garwin, IA 50632
(641)499-2005 0.1 7-12 235
- Tama Meskwaki Settlement School Grades: K-12 | 263 students
1608 305th St
Tama, IA 52339
(641)484-9000 6.9 K-12 263
- Garwin Gmg Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 322 students
1710 Wallace Avenue
Garwin, IA 50632
(641)474-2251 7.7 PK-6 322
- Le Grand East Marshall Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 266 students
201 N Franklin
Le Grand, IA 50142
(641)479-2785 7.9 9-12 266
- Toledo South Tama County Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 460 students
201 S Green
Toledo, IA 52342
(641)484-4121 8.6 5-8 460
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.