- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 151 students
- Minority Enrollment: 77%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Learning Foundation's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Learning Foundation?
How many students attend Learning Foundation?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What grades does Learning Foundation offer ?
What school district is Learning Foundation part of?
Review Learning Foundation. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities