Lidgerwood Elementary School
- Lidgerwood Elementary School's student population of 105 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lidgerwood Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#305 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LIDGERWOOD 28 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hankinson South Valley Spec Ed Unit
102 6th St Se
Hankinson, ND 58041
(701)242-7031 11.8 n/a n/a
- Hankinson Hankinson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 135 students
415 1st Ave Se
Hankinson, ND 58041
(701)242-7138 11.9 PK-6 135
- Wyndmere Wyndmere Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 127 students
101 Date Ave
Wyndmere, ND 58081
(701)439-2287 13.1 PK-6 127
- Rosholt White Rock Colony Elementary - 03 Grades: K-8 | 17 students
47788 102nd St
Rosholt, SD 57260
(605)537-4790 18.3 K-8 17
- Milnor Milnor Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 106 students
530 5th St
Milnor, ND 58060
(701)427-5237 19.5 PK-6 106
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.