Lilienthal (claire) Elementary School
Lilienthal (claire) Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Lilienthal (claire) Elementary School's student population of 676 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has declined by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||676 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Lilienthal (claire) Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 23:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#284 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||San Francisco Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Francisco Marina Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 789 students
3500 Fillmore St.
San Francisco, CA 94123
(415) 749-3495 0.4 6-8 789
- San Francisco Tule Elk Park Children Center
2110 Greenwich St.
San Francisco, CA 94123
(415) 749-3551 0.6 n/a n/a
- San Francisco Presidio Early Ed.
387 Moraga Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94129
(415) 561-5822 0.7 n/a n/a
- San Francisco San Francisco Public Montessori Grades: K-5 | 176 students
2340 Jackson St.
San Francisco, CA 94115
(415) 749-3544 0.9 K-5 176
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.