Lockwood Specl. Educ. Coop.
- Lockwood Specl. Educ. Coop.'s student population of 53 students has grown by 120% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
- Lockwood Specl. Educ. Coop.'s student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||LAMAR R-I School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lockwood Lockwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 128 students
Lockwood, MO 65682
(417)232-4528 0.1 PK-5 128
- Greenfield Greenfield High School Grades: 7-12 | 207 students
410 W College
Greenfield, MO 65661
(417)637-5328 6.2 7-12 207
- Greenfield Greenfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 259 students
Greenfield, MO 65661
(417)637-5921 6.6 PK-6 259
- Golden City Golden City Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 102 students
1208 Walnut St
Golden City, MO 64748
(417)537-4272 8.1 K-6 102
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.