Longfellow Elementary School
- Longfellow Elementary School's student population of 378 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2007, 2015)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Longfellow Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank||#43 out of 3,544 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cusd 200 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheaton Franklin Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 700 students
211 E Franklin St
Wheaton, IL 60187
(630)682-2060 0.3 6-8 700
- Wheaton Whittier Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 431 students
218 W Park Ave
Wheaton, IL 60189
(630)682-2185 0.7 K-5 431
- Wheaton Hawthorne Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 258 students
334 Wakeman Ave
Wheaton, IL 60187
(630)682-2065 0.8 K-5 258
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.