Longfellow Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 549 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 25:1
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 32% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 32% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
32% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 32% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Longfellow Elementary School?
549 students attend Longfellow Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
70% of Longfellow Elementary School students are Hispanic, 25% of students are Black, 3% of students are Hawaiian, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Longfellow Elementary School?
Longfellow Elementary School has a student ration of 25:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Longfellow Elementary School offer ?
Longfellow Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Longfellow Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities