Los Amigos Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 583 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 95%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 28% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
28% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 35% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Los Amigos Elementary School?
583 students attend Los Amigos Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
82% of Los Amigos Elementary School students are Hispanic, 8% of students are Black, 5% of students are White, 4% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Los Amigos Elementary School?
Los Amigos Elementary School has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Los Amigos Elementary School offer ?
Los Amigos Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Los Amigos Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities