- Loudonville School's student population of 309 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2008)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||309 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Loudonville School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#993 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||NORTH COLONIE CSD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albany Shaker Road Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 350 students
512 Albany Shaker Rd
Albany, NY 12211
(518)458-1440 1.2 K-4 350
- Albany Southgate School Grades: K-6 | 398 students
30 Southgate Rd
Albany, NY 12211
(518)785-6607 1.3 K-6 398
- Albany Menands School Grades: K-8 | 254 students
19 Wards Ln
Albany, NY 12204
(518)465-4561 1.9 K-8 254
- Latham Shaker Junior High School Grades: 7-8 | 875 students
475 Watervliet-shaker Rd
Latham, NY 12110
(518)785-1341 2.1 7-8 875
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.