Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 593 students
- Minority Enrollment: 46%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in UT
- Math Proficiency: 16% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 17% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), UT Dept. of Education
Magna School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Magna School's ranking?
Magna School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Utah for: Most diverse schools (Top 10%) and Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
16% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% UT state average), while 17% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 43% UT state average).
How many students attend Magna School?
593 students attend Magna School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
54% of Magna School students are White, 31% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Hawaiian, 4% of students are Black, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Asian.
What grades does Magna School offer ?
Magna School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Magna School part of?
Magna School is part of Granite School District.
Review Magna School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities