- School Type: Special education school
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 19 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 52%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in CA)
- Math Proficiency: <50%
- Reading Proficiency: <50%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Magnolia Park ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Magnolia Park?
How many students attend Magnolia Park?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Magnolia Park?
What grades does Magnolia Park offer ?
What school district is Magnolia Park part of?
Review Magnolia Park. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities