Top Maine Magnet Public Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 magnet public school in Maine, serving 136 students.
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Asian), which is more than the Maine public school average of 11% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the Maine public school average of 12:1.
Top Maine Magnet Public Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Me School Of Science & Mathematics 95 High Street
Limestone, ME 04750
Grades: 9-12 | 136 students
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.