Maple Park Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 665 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 52%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 31% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 37% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
31% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 37% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Maple Park Middle School?
665 students attend Maple Park Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
48% of Maple Park Middle School students are White, 20% of students are Hispanic, 17% of students are Black, 11% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Maple Park Middle School?
Maple Park Middle School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Maple Park Middle School offer ?
Maple Park Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review Maple Park Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities