Harwood Public Schools
- There is 1 public school in Harwood, MD, serving 1,047 students.
- Harwood, MD public schools have a diversity score of 0.38, which is lower than the Maryland average of 0.71.
- Minority enrollment is 22% (majority Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 16:1.
Harwood, Maryland Public Schools
- School Location Grades Students
- Harwood Sourn High School4400 Solomons Island Rd
Harwood, MD 20776
Grades: 9-12 | 1047 students
September 17, 2018
Public schools are far from perfect, but they still offer significant benefits to the students that attend their classrooms every day. We’ll list a few of those advantages here.
August 29, 2018
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
August 28, 2018
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.