SEED School Of Maryland School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public school in SEED School Of Maryland School District, serving 400 students.
- Public school in SEED School Of Maryland School District have an average math proficiency score of 20% (versus the Maryland public school average of 41%), and reading proficiency score of 12% (versus the 41% statewide average). This district's average school ranking is in the bottom 50% of public schools in Maryland.
- Minority enrollment is 99% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Maryland public school average of 63% (majority Black).
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the Maryland public school average of 15:1.
|School District Name||SEED School Of Maryland School District|
|School District Website||http://www.seedschoolmd.org|
|School District Phone Number||(410)843-9477|
|School District Grades Offered||06 - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MD)|
|# of Schools||1 School||1,422 Schools|
|# of Students||400 Students||894,344 Students|
|# of Teachers||44 Teachers||59,525 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||15:1|
- SEED School Of Maryland School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 25 school districts in Maryland (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MD)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||2,387 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||58,836 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||15 Students||155,435 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||379 Students||301,474 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||4 Students||334,047 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||1,301 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 Students||40,758 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||30,442|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||64,150|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||66,182|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||66,980|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||68,619|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||70,409|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||69,591|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||78||67,059|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||84||65,601|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||60||65,388|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||57||71,643|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||53||67,748|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||39||60,341|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||29||60,191|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
SEED School Of Maryland School District Public Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency)
- The Seed School Of Maryland 200 Font Hill Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21223
Grades: 6-12 | 400 students
We report on new legislation in Mississippi that allows students to pray publicly in their schools across the state. Now, schools must develop policies to allow for prayer – but the new law is loaded with controversy.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.