Meadows Of Dan Elementary School
- Meadows Of Dan Elementary School's student population of 409 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has grown by 40% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||409 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meadows Of Dan Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#403 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PATRICK CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Stuart Stuart Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 430 students
314 Staples Ave
Stuart, VA 24171
(276)694-7139 5.9 PK-7 430
- Woolwine Woolwine Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 197 students
9993 Woolwine Hwy
Woolwine, VA 24185
(276)930-2811 6.4 PK-7 197
- Stuart Patrick County High School Grades: 8-12 | 951 students
215 Cougar Lane
Stuart, VA 24171
(276)694-7137 7.3 8-12 951
- Patrick Springs Patrick Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-3 | 257 students
75 Elementary Lane
Patrick Springs, VA 24133
(276)694-3396 9.0 PK-3 257
- Critz Hardin Reynolds Elementary School Grades: 4-7 | 236 students
3597 Dogwood Rd
Critz, VA 24082
(276)694-3631 11.6 4-7 236
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.