Woolwine Elementary School
- Woolwine Elementary School's student population of 197 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||197 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Woolwine Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VA)|
|Overall School Rank||#356 out of 1,796 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥95%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PATRICK CO PBLC SCHS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Meadows Of Dan Meadows Of Dan Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 409 students
3003 Jeb Stuart Hwy
Meadows Of Dan, VA 24120
(276)952-2424 6.4 PK-7 409
- Floyd Floyd County High School Grades: 8-12 | 810 students
721 Baker St. Sw
Floyd, VA 24091
(540)745-9450 7.2 8-12 810
- Floyd Floyd Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 555 students
531 Oak Hill Drive
Floyd, VA 24091
(540)745-9440 7.4 PK-7 555
- Willis Willis Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 222 students
5075 Floyd Highway S
Willis, VA 24380
(540)745-9430 10.0 PK-7 222
- Stuart Stuart Elementary School Grades: PK-7 | 430 students
314 Staples Ave
Stuart, VA 24171
(276)694-7139 11.1 PK-7 430
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.