Meigs Primary School
- Meigs Primary School's student population of 405 students has declined by 13% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||405 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Meigs Primary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Meigs Local School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Middleport Meigs Intermediate School Grades: 3-5 | 404 students
36871 State Route 124
Middleport, OH 45760
(740)742-2666 0.0 3-5 404
- Mason Wahama High School Grades: 7-12 | 353 students
#1 White Falcon Drive, P.o. Bo
Mason, WV 25260
(304)773-5539 4.0 7-12 353
- Pomeroy Meigs Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 395 students
42353 Charles Chancey Dr
Pomeroy, OH 45769
(740)992-3058 5.1 6-8 395
- New Haven New Haven Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 507 students
138 Mill St.
New Haven, WV 25265
(304)882-2025 7.9 PK-6 507
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.