New Haven Elementary School
- New Haven Elementary School's student population of 507 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||507 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- New Haven Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mason County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Racine Southern High School Grades: 9-12 | 226 students
920 Elm St
Racine, OH 45771
(740)949-2611 3.6 9-12 226
- Mason Wahama High School Grades: 7-12 | 353 students
#1 White Falcon Drive, P.o. Bo
Mason, WV 25260
(304)773-5539 3.9 7-12 353
- Pomeroy Meigs Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 395 students
42353 Charles Chancey Dr
Pomeroy, OH 45769
(740)992-3058 6.6 6-8 395
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.