- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 31 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 40-59% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-79% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Melville School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Melville School's ranking?
Melville School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 60-79% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend Melville School?
31 students attend Melville School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
100% of Melville School students are White.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Melville School?
Melville School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does Melville School offer ?
Melville School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-8
Review Melville School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities