Mendota Community Day
- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 7-12
- Math Proficiency: <50%
- Reading Proficiency: <50%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 38% CA state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% CA state average).
How many students attend Mendota Community Day?
4 students attend Mendota Community Day.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
100% of Mendota Community Day students are Hispanic.
What grades does Mendota Community Day offer ?
Mendota Community Day offers enrollment in grades 7-12
What school district is Mendota Community Day part of?
Mendota Community Day is part of Mendota Unified School District.
Review Mendota Community Day. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities