Middle School For Math And Science
- Middle School For Math And Science's student population of 236 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 11-12|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Middle School For Math And Science's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MS)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MS SCH FOR MATH AND SC School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbus Stokes Beard Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 445 students
311 Martin Luther King Dr.
Columbus, MS 39701
(662)241-7270 1.1 PK-5 445
- Columbus Cook Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 610 students
2217 N Seventh Street
Columbus, MS 39705
(662)241-7180 1.7 PK-5 610
- Columbus Fairview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 282 students
225 Airline Road
Columbus, MS 39702
(662)241-7140 2.1 PK-5 282
- Columbus Mckellar Vocational Center Grades: M
810 N Browder Street
Columbus, MS 39702
(662)241-7290 2.2 M n/a
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.