Mililani Uka Elementary School
- Mililani Uka Elementary School's student population of 652 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2018)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||652 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mililani Uka Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (HI)|
|Overall School Rank||#9 out of 288 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hawaii Department of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mililani Mililani Waena Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 802 students
95-502 Kipapa Dr
Mililani, HI 96789
(808)627-7300 1.3 PK-5 802
- Mililani Kipapa Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 596 students
95-076 Kipapa Dr
Mililani, HI 96789
(808)627-7322 1.7 PK-5 596
- Waipahu Kanoelani Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 751 students
94-1091 Oli Lp
Waipahu, HI 96797
(808)675-0195 1.9 PK-6 751
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.