56630 Minnesota Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in 56630, Minnesota, serving 283 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 56630 have a diversity score of 0.22, which is lower than the Minnesota average of 0.34.
- Minority enrollment is 19% (majority American Indian) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
56630, MN Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Blackduck Blackduck Secondary156 1st St Ne
Blackduck, MN 56630
Grades: 7-12 | 283 students
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.