CHOKIO-ALBERTA PUBLIC DIST. School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by CHOKIO-ALBERTA PUBLIC DIST. School District serving 81 students in Chokio, Minnesota.
- Minority enrollment is 4% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Minnesota state average of 33%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
CHOKIO-ALBERTA PUBLIC DIST. School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Chokio Chokio-alberta Secondary311 1st St West
Chokio, MN 56221
Grades: 7-12 | 81 students
|School District Name||CHOKIO-ALBERTA PUBLIC DIST. School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||81 students|
|# of Teachers||11 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
|# of Male Students||42 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||39 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||78 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||10|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- CHOKIO-ALBERTA PUBLIC DIST. School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 511 school districts in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,955 is higher than the state average of $11,402. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,253 is higher than the state average of $11,598. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MN)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$6 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$6 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,955||$11,402|
|Spending / Student||$15,253||$11,598|
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.