56728 Minnesota Public High Schools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 public high school in 56728, Minnesota, serving 109 students.
- Public high schools in zipcode 56728 have an average math proficiency score of 74% (versus the Minnesota public high school average of 50%), and reading proficiency score of 55% (versus the 58% statewide average). High schools in 56728, Minnesota have an average ranking in the top 30% of Minnesota public high schools.
- Public high school in zipcode 56728 have a Graduation Rate of 80%, which is less than the Minnesota average of 83%.
- The school with highest graduation rate is Kittson Central Secondary, with ≥80% graduation rate. Read more about public school graduation rate statistics in Minnesota or national school graduation rate statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Minnesota public high school average of 31% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the Minnesota public high school average of 16:1.
56728, MN Public High Schools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Kittson Central Secondary444 N Ash
Hallock, MN 56728
Grades: 7-12 | 109 students
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
A new bill in the Arizona State Senate could criminalize teachers who use inappropriate language in the classroom. We’ll take a look at both sides of the debate.