Top Kittson County Public Schools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 4 top public schools in Kittson County, Minnesota, serving 307 students.
- Kittson County, MN public schools have a diversity score of 0.13, which is lower than the Minnesota average of 0.52.
- Minority enrollment is 7% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Top Kittson County Public Schools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Karlstad Karlstad Elementary School303 Pembina Tr
Karlstad, MN 56732
Grades: PK-6 | 96 students
- Hallock Kittson Central Secondary444 N Ash
Hallock, MN 56728
Grades: 7-12 | 118 students
- Saint Vincent Kittson Central-st. Vincent Elementary School911 Pacific Ave
Saint Vincent, MN 56755
Grades: K-2 | 9 students
- Lancaster Lancaster Elementary School401 Central Ave S
Lancaster, MN 56735
Grades: PK-6 | 84 students
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.