Karlstad Elementary School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 134 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 4%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MN
- Math Proficiency: 40-49% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MN Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% MN state average), while 40-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 53% MN state average).
How many students attend Karlstad Elementary School?
134 students attend Karlstad Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
96% of Karlstad Elementary School students are White, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Karlstad Elementary School?
Karlstad Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the Minnesota state average of 14:1.
What grades does Karlstad Elementary School offer ?
Karlstad Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Karlstad Elementary School part of?
Karlstad Elementary School is part of Tri-County School District.
Review Karlstad Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities