Lancaster Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 115 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 3%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in MN
- Math Proficiency: 40-49% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 70-79% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MN Dept. of Education
Lancaster Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lancaster Elementary School's ranking?
Lancaster Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for: Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-49% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 56% MN state average), while 70-79% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 59% MN state average).
How many students attend Lancaster Elementary School?
115 students attend Lancaster Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
97% of Lancaster Elementary School students are White, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Lancaster Elementary School?
Lancaster Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the Minnesota state average of 14:1.
What grades does Lancaster Elementary School offer ?
Lancaster Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Lancaster Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities