55946 Minnesota Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in 55946, Minnesota, serving 273 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 55946 have a diversity score of 0.16, which is lower than the Minnesota average of 0.34.
- Minority enrollment is 12% (majority Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 17:1.
55946, MN Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Kenyon Kenyon-wanamingo Senior High School400 6th St
Kenyon, MN 55946
Grades: 9-12 | 273 students
What happens when nearly half of a state's teachers call in "sick" for school? Learn about the turmoil between legislators and the teachers union in Wisconsin and how the rallies, protests, and fighting will set precedence for other budget-strapped states.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.