Top Lamberton Public Schools
- For the 2021 school year, there is 1 public school in Lamberton, MN, serving 246 students. Lamberton has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Minnesota.
- Lamberton, MN public school have an average math proficiency score of 72% (versus the Minnesota public school average of 57%), and reading proficiency score of 77% (versus the 60% statewide average). Schools in Lamberton have an average ranking of 10/10, which is in the top 10% of Minnesota public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Minnesota public school average of 34% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the Minnesota public school average of 16:1.
Top Lamberton, MN Public Schools (2021)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Red Rock Central Secondary 100 6th Ave E
Lamberton, MN 56152
Grades: 5-12 | 246 students
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Across the nation, city mayors have increased their role and control over the local public school system. Learn about the controversies and the ramifications of mayoral control.
In light of all the finger-pointing occurring in the education reform movement, we’ll look at the good and bad of teachers unions – and whether these organizations really work in favor of students and/or teachers.