56367 Minnesota Public Schools
- For the 2021 school year, there is 1 public school in 56367, Minnesota, serving 345 students.
- Public school in zipcode 56367 have an average math proficiency score of 62% (versus the Minnesota public school average of 57%), and reading proficiency score of 62% (versus the 60% statewide average). Schools in 56367, Minnesota have an average ranking of 7/10, which is in the top 50% of Minnesota public schools.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Minnesota public school average of 34% (majority Black and Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is equal to the Minnesota public school average of 16:1.
56367, MN Public Schools (2021)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Rice Elementary School 200 Ne 3rd Ave
Rice, MN 56367
Grades: PK-5 | 345 students
Learn about why technical public high schools are earning attention for their unique career-training opportunities.
In light of an upcoming study on Montessori education in South Carolina, as well as the growing popularity of the Montessori Method in public charter schools, we’ll take a look at the principles behind Montessori education and whether it is an effective method for preparing some students for the professional world or higher education.
Some educators and community leaders are pushing for more math and science at the high school level. Is the move really necessary and if so, how do schools get students more interested in these STEM subjects?