Mire Elementary School
- Mire Elementary School's student population of 563 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||563 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mire Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#173 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Acadia Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Branch Amikids Acadiana Grades: 4-12 | 37 students
611 Celestine La Tortue Road
Branch, LA 70516
(337)334-4838 3.0 4-12 37
- Duson Duson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 193 students
301 Fourth Street
Duson, LA 70529
(337)521-8660 4.2 PK-5 193
- Branch Branch Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 289 students
8362 Branch Highway
Branch, LA 70516
(337)334-5708 4.8 PK-8 289
- Lafayette Ossun Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 665 students
400 Rue Scholastique
Lafayette, LA 70507
(337)521-7770 5.7 PK-5 665
- Rayne Rayne High School Grades: 8-12 | 715 students
1016 North Polk Street
Rayne, LA 70578
(337)334-3691 5.7 8-12 715
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.