Top Bloomfield Public Preschools
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public preschool in Bloomfield, Missouri, serving 277 students.
- Bloomfield, MO public schools have a diversity score of 0.04, which is lower than the Missouri average of 0.23.
- Minority enrollment is 1% (majority Black and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 12:1.
Top Bloomfield, MO Public Preschools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Bloomfield Bloomfield Elementary School505 Court St
Bloomfield, MO 63825
Grades: PK-4 | 277 students
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
As of 2014, nineteen states still allow corporal punishment – spanking and paddling the most common choices – in their public schools. However, some argue that not only are these punishments physically harmful, they also are disproportionately administered to students of color. As a result, House democrats have taken up the issue in a new bill that would ban all forms of corporal punishment nationwide.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.