Top Burlington Junction Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in Burlington Junction, Missouri, serving 120 students.
- Burlington Junction, MO public schools have a diversity score of 0.04, which is higher than the Missouri average of 0.00.
- Minority enrollment is 3% (majority American Indian and Asian) and the student:teacher ratio is 9:1.
Top Burlington Junction, MO Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Burlington Junction West Nodaway High School17665 Us Hwy 136
Burlington Junction, MO 64428
Grades: 6-12 | 120 students
We’ll look at the recent trend to extend the school year that is sweeping school districts across the country. Does more time in the classroom mean better educated students?
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.