65689 Missouri Public Middle Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in 65689, Missouri, serving 11 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 65689 have a diversity score of 0.05, which is lower than the Missouri average of 0.23.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 65689 is Gentry Residential Treat.
- Minority enrollment is 18% (majority Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 4:1.
65689, MO Public Middle Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cabool Gentry Residential Treat. Fac.2001 Dys Dr
Cabool, MO 65689
Grades: 6-12 | 11 students
Michelle Rhee's name seems to garner press as often as Education Secretary Arne Duncan, but Rhee has her equal share of critics and supporters. Learn about Rhee's controversial reforms and plans for revolutionizing education in this country.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.