65667 Missouri Public High Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public high school in 65667, Missouri, serving 336 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 65667 have a diversity score of 0.04, which is lower than the Missouri average of 0.23.
- Minority enrollment is 4% (majority Black) and the student:teacher ratio is 13:1.
65667, MO Public High Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hartville Hartville High School175 N. School Ave
Hartville, MO 65667
Grades: 7-12 | 336 students
We explore a new concept in on Massachusetts high school, where students choose their curriculum, homework assignments and classroom structure.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.