Top Monroe County Public Preschools
- For the 2020 school year, there are 3 top public preschools in Monroe County, Missouri, serving 619 students.
- Monroe County, MO public schools have a diversity score of 0.13, which is higher than the Missouri average of 0.00.
- Minority enrollment is 10% (majority Black and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 11:1.
Top Monroe County Public Preschools (2020)
- School Location Grades Students
- Madison Madison Elementary School309 Thomas St
Madison, MO 65263
Grades: PK-6 | 104 students
- Monroe City Monroe City Elementary School420 N Washington
Monroe City, MO 63456
Grades: PK-4 | 289 students
- Paris Paris Elementary School725 Cleveland
Paris, MO 65275
Grades: PK-6 | 226 students
Learn about the recent vote by the Indiana School Board to allow a state takeover of four Indiana schools beginning next school year.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.