Paris Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 213 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 30-34% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Paris Elementary School?
213 students attend Paris Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
92% of Paris Elementary School students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Hispanic.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Paris Elementary School?
Paris Elementary School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Paris Elementary School offer ?
Paris Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
Review Paris Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities