Montclair Elementary School
Montclair Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Georgia for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Montclair Elementary School's student population of 867 students has declined by 23% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 64 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||867 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||64 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Montclair Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2026 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||DeKalb County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Woodward Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1020 students
3034 Curtis Dr Ne
Atlanta, GA 30319
(678)874-7802 1.0 PK-5 1020
- Atlanta Margaret Harris Comprehensive School Grades: PK-12 | 62 students
1634 Knob Hill Dr Ne
Atlanta, GA 30329
(678)874-7002 1.2 PK-12 62
- Atlanta Sagamore Hills Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 391 students
1865 Alderbrook Rd Ne
Atlanta, GA 30345
(678)874-7502 1.3 PK-5 391
- Decatur International Student Center Grades: 7-8 | 247 students
3318 Midway Rd
Decatur, GA 30032
(678)676-6602 1.5 7-8 247
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.